Thursday, September 24, 2015

Harrison Hot Springs

Spent a couple of days in one of BC's world famous destinations; Harrison Hot Springs.
A short highway trip from New Westminster, Harrison Hot Springs is a quaint little village that sits at the south edge of the huge Harrison Lake. Harrison is the largest lake in the Southern Coast mountains of Canada. About 250 square kilometres. 

Birds continue to be my nemesis. But look at this fella's colours!!
Action shot!
View of Mount Cheam from our hotel room
Relaxing and taking in the view.





Waterfront living.
A happy little ginger.



Where we stayed.

The entire length of the esplanade is set up with benches for visitors to sit and admire the amazing scene before them.

Next time I go back - and I'm pretty sure I will - I'll be going on an ATV adventure and maybe do a little Sasquatch hunting! To mention a few activities I didn't get a chance to explore this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment