Sunday, November 5, 2017

It's been a long time.

Wow! It's been over a year?!? My poor ignored camera. I am going to blame a non-existent work|life balance. But I dusted off my poor forgotten NIKON finally and took it along on our latest Sunday drive.


It's fall here now and for what changes in colour we get here on the west coast, we thought we should go and find any that was still clinging to the trees.

*note*
I have started using Photoshop Elements - Photoshop is just too crazy expensive to keep renewing it every year. I'm keeping an open mind on Element's abilities and limitations. These images are my first edited in Photoshop Elements......

















Don't know if or when the next outing will be but the seasons are changing rapidly and I'm thinking the next post will contain -dare I say it- snow.......we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment