Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Laundromat and a set of four macro close-up lenses.

The price tag on a close-up lens is out of reach for me but the price of a set of close-up filters I can do. They attach to your main lens like a UV or a Polarizing filter and have carrying case. My set has a +1, +2, +4 and a +10 magnification filter.

1. My Sunday drive buddy wanted pictures of a thingamabobber he found in a scrap yard. Couldn't tell you what it is. Something to do with gears maybe? It weighs a tonne. It's a bit bigger than an old roll of 35mm film. Shot it and a couple of other random things in arms reach.






2. I did a run to the laundromat last week to put big items in the commercial machines that would never fit in our apartment building's machines. We are not allowed to stay inside the laudromat because of COVID-19 so I could only stay a few minutes to take pictures of the facilities (with permission). And I sat outside under a pretty shade tree until I could go back in, grab the blankets and bathsheets - weren't allowed to linger and fold anything either. I'd love to have spent time taking shots of the machines and the suroundings but only got a few.






The happy shade tree that kept me company.


No comments:

Post a Comment